Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What we are watching on on the Tube this Fall

This request came from Dad who wanted to know what shows are coming up this fall. I rarely watch anything that is not in High Definition and I have a PVR which can record two channels at once and in HD so we rarely watch commercials either. Most of these just started a week or so ago so they are still new. So here is our latest recording schedule:

MONDAY
cbs - CSI: Miami

TUESDAY
nbc - The Biggest Loser
nbc - The Office
cbs - NCIS
cbs - Amazing Race (starts tonight!)

WEDNESDAY
nbc - The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
nbc - ERing
cbs - CSI: NY
abc - Lost

THURSDAY
nbc - The Apprentice: Donald Trump
cbs - Survivor: Guatemala
cbs - CSI

FRIDAY
cbs - Numbers
scifi - Battlestar Galactica
usa - Monk

SUNDAY
byu - The Spoken Word (hahaha, just kidding of course)
abc - Americas Funniest Home Video's
cbs - Cold Case

3 comments:

Aaron H. said...

That's 17 hours of TV -- WOAH. What would you do with those 17 hours if you didn't have TV? That's what I want to know.

Adams Family said...

ah, not exactly true. You can cut the show in half by skipping commercials so you are down to 9 hours, then half the shows are usually re-runs or dud's so that puts us at 5 hours per week or about one hour per night roughly. Because we record everything we usually put Isabelle to bed, Aubree get's fed and then we sit down together and snuggle and watch our shows. You may call it a waste of time, I call it good quality time with my wife, laughing together, sharing ideas together and spending time together.... priceless.

Anonymous said...

At our house our home is filled with the disney channel cartoons in the morning for McKay and football, football, and more football for Kory at night. As for me, I am stuck watching cartoons and football, I never get to watch any of my shows anymore.