Thursday, September 01, 2005

Gas Prices on Long Island - ridiculous!

Ouch! I have gas pump shock! Yesterday, literally overnight, the gas stations here went from 2.90 per gallon to 3.19 per gallon. This morning they have moved up to 3.50 per gallon. You can't tell me that these bone-heads who own the gas stations paid for new gas overnight, I'm sure the gas sitting in the tanks is the same gas from last week. One station near us had the price still under 3 dollars and there was literally a huge line up to get gas. I say, peal back Alaska and get the drills a goin'. You just know this is going to raise the price of everything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about $2.70 here, but Steph and I are going on a trip to Vegas, so it's going to hit us hard!

If you need help finding cheap gas, go to www.gasbuddy.com

-charles

Richard G Adams said...

Poor Steph & Charles, gas here in Souther Utah is $2.89 and going up. I think in Vagus it's over $3.50. Jared is going to Desny Land next week in his big gas hug (8mpg). POOR,POOR JARED.

Thanks Daniel, NO ONE LOVES ME YET!!

Richard G Adams said...

I tryed www. gasbuddy.comm Would not come up?

Anonymous said...

Here's a direct link to prices in St. George:
http://www.utahgasprices.com/index.aspx?s=Y&fuel=A&area=St%20George&tme_limit=72

Just copy and paste it into your address bar.

-Charles