Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Eat'n good in Pheonix Arizona

I finally have a chance to catch up on my blog and send my pics. Remember that the most recent posts will be on the top and work backwords.

I am now in Arizona. I am here to meet with our Xyron division managment team all day on Thursday then it's back to NY on Friday. I checked into my hotel which is a resort suites on a golf course (reminiscent of Laurence Welk) and drove down the road to find some grub. I found a Cheesecake factory which I happen to love and next thing you know I am chow'n down on yummy Orange Chicken and took home two slices of cheescake to go. Eating is the only upside to traveling I say, so I'll make the most of it.

Orange Chicken at Cheesecake Factory.

1 comment:

Richard G Adams said...

You are going to get FATTER!!