Sunday, September 25, 2005

Save me 50 bucks... shave the dog

In my daily battle to keep my dog (Heather is the enemy), I decided it is time for a haircut. The dog keeps getting her hind legs caught up in her thick hair, sorta looks like she is doing Yoga with a back leg over her head stuck there. Part of this is because her nails are an inch long and I can't find the nail clippers. So I whipped out the old electric hair cutters and grabbed some shears and went to town. I'm getting pretty good at it (last time she looked like a sheep with a shaved butt). When I finished, the hair pile ended up to be bigger than the dog.

In an attempt to save money, I have become a dog groomer extrodinaire

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so funny! I got a kick out of that picture.

Richard G Adams said...

DO NOT CUT A YORKIE!!!!! Heather most go?? Just kidding, Heather.