Friday, September 02, 2005

End of Half-Day Friday's for this summer

What a bummer. Today is the last half-day Friday at work as summer has officially come to an end here. I'm celebrating by wearing jeans and a t-shirt today at work (end of casual Friday's as well). In true fashion, I had a sesame seed bagel with plain cream cheese today with OJ. I included my magnetic metal sculpture in the pic so you can see how creative I am while at my desk all day. You can find Desk Toys on the web or in my case at Target. Other good news; yesterday as I was searching for gas to put in my car (yes, it has risen to 3.75 now) I noticed in downtown Patchogue that there has been a new Papa John's Pizza place put in that we have never noticed before! This excites us very much as you may have noticed we are huge Pizza conisours here in New York and love new restaurants especially when they open up in our town. You can even place the order on-line so I'm lovin this new place (you can guess what we will be eating this weekend haha). As much as I love the NY pizza parlor where you have to fold the thin pizza slice into a sandwich and watch the grease drip off your elbow while trying to eat it, I miss my Pizza Hut (blasphemy in NY!).

On a different note, next week is back to school week (7th Sept.) and Isabelle is ready to go. I'll post a blog focusing on this next week. As a Home Teacher I got to go over to one of my families homes last night and give their three boys Father's blessings for back to school (part member family), I really enjoyed it. I will give Isabelle her back to school blessing for Family Night on Monday. I would highly recommend you Priesthood members out there do the same, and include a blessing for your wives so they can survive the school year also.

Gotta get back to my real job now, only have a few hours left to build my magnetic sculpture masterpiece and get my monthly management report out. Half-day Friday..... Fond farewell....

My last half-day Friday bagel of the Summer

1 comment:

Richard G Adams said...

I still think that is why your company is going under, because there are two many HALF DAYS OFF!. That's OK, we want you and family home in SOUTHER UTAH.