Okay, Okay. I actually felt pretty good that I was not the only one without a blog but then Jared and Michelle had to get one too. I guess the 2 girls are the only ones left. I have been thinking about it but Kory said I don't have time. I might have to make a blog in secret because I don't think Kory will let me have one, except I don't know how to put my digital pictures from the camera to the computer. Maybe this weekend I will create a blog for our family (depending on Kory's approval).
1 comment:
Okay, Okay. I actually felt pretty good that I was not the only one without a blog but then Jared and Michelle had to get one too. I guess the 2 girls are the only ones left. I have been thinking about it but Kory said I don't have time. I might have to make a blog in secret because I don't think Kory will let me have one, except I don't know how to put my digital pictures from the camera to the computer. Maybe this weekend I will create a blog for our family (depending on Kory's approval).
Post a Comment