Nobody will find this interesting but Dad and my brothers. I think Dad has become a Science Fiction reading club (like Bookmobile, only limited to SF). I am currently reading "The Golden Age, Book 1" by John C. Wright (I checked it out of the Dad Bookmobile, he even sent it to me via mail instead of waiting for a visit), Probably the most interesting and difficult book I have ever read.... I'll let you know if I get through it.

Look, a new book by Alastair Reynolds (Redemption Arc, Chasm City, etc.)
2 comments:
I haven't been reading much science fiction lately. There's too many good games that have come out that I don't even have time to sit and read before bed.
What little time I do have towards reading has gone to re-reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and some H.P. Lovecraft stories.
-charles
IT"S FATHERS DAY!!
Post a Comment