Ah, nothing quite like lunch on good ol' Uncle Esselte. Dave (one of my former staff members) and I went to Ruby Tuesday's for a lunch "meeting". I ordered a plate of thier hottest buffalo wings and then Dave and I found that the rest of our food was quite bland, hmm I wonder why. So I have not been to Ruby Tuesday in over a year or so and have been there twice within a week. Dave and his wife are in the process of purchasing a home in the Lake Ronkonkoma area and I can then pick him up on the way to work and drive in the carpool lane on the Long Island Stress Way. He should be in their home sometime in august or September.

Lunch at Ruby Tuesday's with Dave

2 comments:
Did Dave know he was going to be posted? How exactly did the conversation go? "Hey Dave, let me take your picture so I can post it on the internet for all the world to see!" The HOV lane rules. You go, DA.
When you are the boss, nobody asks questions. "Take my picture, yes sir!" haha.
Post a Comment