Thursday, June 16, 2005

Early Father's Day card, and Isabelle's Nails

When I came home today, Isabelle had a nice surprise. An early Father's day card she hand made for me, what a sweatheart she is (daddy's girl). Although I have to preface this with what happened yesterday: I came home and there was a trail of hearts saying Happy B-Day leading to her room. Thinking what a selfless daughter I have thinking only of her Dad (and a day early at that), when I found out the real agenda behind the scam. She got a build-a-bear ad in the mail with a new limited addition Flamingo stuffed animal. Let's just say she buttered me up for this.... you can imagine how it went. So long story short, I will be taking the girls to the mall tommorow after work to Build a bear for my B-day.. for Isabelle. Ah well, she is a sweatheart as I said.

The Nails: We have a neighbor down the street who has a daughter Isabelle's age that she plays with all the time. Her mom does nails in her salon in the garage. Well Isabelle "scheduled" an appointment and set Heather up on the phone to agree to it. So Isabelle got her nails painted at no cost... without permission of course. You can see her pretty nails in the picture below.


Isabelle gave me a Father's day card today, what a sweatheart!

No comments: