Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hey, you can get updates now! Exciting!

I keep finding cool new tools to add to my Blog. You can now submit your email address and get updates whenever I add a new post to my blog. It is safe and secure and I am the only one who has access to your email address. So if you want to be updated, just subscribe at the bottom left hand sidebar. For those of you who are "spam-o-phobic" you can read Bloglet's privacy policy below:

Bloglet Privacy Policy
It goes without saying that I'll never sell anyone's email address, to anyone for any reason. So NO SPAM (imagine that with tags around it), from me or for anyone.
That goes for Bloglet members (those of you with weblogs) and for your subscribers (people who sign up for email updates of your blog). If you want updates on Bloglet, you'll have to sign up for the Bloglet news updates in the little boxes marked "Subscribe to Bloglet".
It also goes without saying that I'll never use your personal blog information (such as usernames and passwords), for purposes other than what is necessary for Bloglet to grab your posts.
Bear in mind that the blog owners can view a list of their subscribers. If you'd like to hide your email address from blog owners, you can do so by marking your account "Private" in your Bloglet profile administrator (I have done this of course).

No comments: