Saturday, June 25, 2005

The new Tractor Sprinkler Thingy

I must say that I was very sceptical when I payed 58 bucks for a heavy tractor thingy with a sprinkler head, but it has been well worth it's weight in iron. I can just lay out the hose and make a path of my choosing and let it go, it will even shut off when it reaches the special "ramp". It is more of a fun toy than a chore now. I can just set it up and forget about it and the whole yard get's sprinkled. I have it pictured here with the dumb dog, little does she know I gleefully have my hand on the spout ready to spring my trap. I was hoping for a funnyest home video moment here, either the sprinkler arm would fling her through the air or she would jump like a monkey. Alas, the dumb dog just sits there and get's wet... sigh.

The Tractor, sprinkler thingy with the Dog

No comments: