I don't know about everyone else but my commute lately has been really bad. I have averaged over an hour to get to work all this week (for a lousy 30 miles). Yesterday I had to take local roads to get to work because of a rollover, which I don't understand how anyone can roll their car in Long Island when the average speed is 10 miles per hour on the roads in the morning. Going home is no picnic either, another hour or more. Don't people take vacations during the summer anymore? Why are the roads so bad? I don't think they change the silly signs anymore, they all say "Delays Ahead" permanently. I can't wait to get to the clean, crisp, wide open spaces of Southern Utah next week, although with all the stinky fires we might have to keep the windows closed ahhahah.

Delays Ahead!

1 comment:
I do NOT miss the traffic of Long Island. The place is a parking lot!
Post a Comment