Friday, June 17, 2005

HAPPY 34th BIRTHDAY

Hey it's my Birthday. Thank you Mom and Dad for having me. I got to choose my dinner choice tonight and decided upon a new place called El Dorado. It is a steakhouse. I had Louisiana Ribs and Heather had a 1/2 pound BBQ hamburger with onion strings. The food was great. Isabelle insisted on telling the waitress it was my B-day so I got the royal treatment and annoyed the entire resturant patronage I am sure. We went to see a movie matinee, Madagascar, then Build-a-bear (see below) then dinner then Walmart and I found a really cool sprinkler, the old fashion tractor type that runs along the track of the hose and is really heavy with big spiky wheels. Anyway, I had a great Birthday today. Thank you Isabelle and Heather (and Aubree for being so good).

Happy happy birthday... Everybody now!

No comments: