Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Happy Birthday Heather - 29th

Happy Birthday to Heather, this is the only time in her life when she can say, "I'm only 29", and it is actually true, haha. For her Birthday she got a new baby girl (yes, she also got a baby for Christmas, Anniversary, and Mother's day), I'll milk it for as long as I can, no pun intended. I left work at noon as a surprise to her and brought her home Pizza Hut dippin strips and a box of Krispy Creme doughnut holes (mmmm... yummy). I then took a long nap and read my SF book the rest of the day. Overall it was a great Birthday for Heather albeit she claims I got more out of it than she did... Preposterous! Who wouldn't want pizza, doughnuts, and long naps... wait, I guess that was all for me.. ooops. Anyway, happy Birthday!

Heather with her Birthday present... the gift that keeps on giving

No comments: