Saturday, June 25, 2005

Heather's final result - hairdo

The end has come, Heather's hair change is now complete. She went and got her perm early this morning. Ah, the sweet fresh fragrant lovely smell of a fresh perm, can't wait to snuggle up to that tonight (yuck!). You would think we can put a man on the moon or put a smart missile through your front door anywhere in the world, but make a perm smell good... noooo, can't do that, the technology is too advanced for this generation I suppose. Although Heather has corrected me, they no longer call it a perm, it is now called "movement waves" like that will make it smell different! Silly people. Anyway, I told her she now matches up with the Heather version in my dreams so I am very pleased (when I first met Heather she had long wavy hair just like this, gorgeous!).

Heather's new hairdo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEKK!!
DAD