Ah, the anticipation of a short 8 hour red-eye flight to Belgium (my home away from home). Never thought I would have to go back there again but oh was I wrong. You can get a look-see at the lovely hotel I am staying at this time, at least it is new.... Hotel Beveren
The only good news is we are divesting the Sint Niklaas facility over to Dymo at the end of the year as part of the seperation deal so perhaps this really is the last time I will have to go there. Oh, and look, the weather forcast shows rain the whole week, go figure that! Every time I go to Belgium it is raining, I think that is the only weather they get there. I will try and take some pictures of my boring meeting rooms while I am there so you too can enjoy the fun.
Stay tuned...
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment