Tuesday, February 07, 2006

On my way to Toronto. Waiting in the Admirals club. Unfortunately after this shot my cell phone stopped working (Aubree was slobering on it the night before) so I was unable to get shots of Toronto. Quite a shame since I spent the whole time in the office, hotel, and airport. Not to worry, I expect to be back there several times in the next few weeks and months managing a project.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan, I am trying to get in touch with Heather. I don't know how to do anything except email. sandbjohnson4@msn.com If you could pass it on that would be great! Brandi Johnson (Brown)
P.S. Do you always travel to fun places?

Aaron H. said...

Admiral Adams, Can a brother get some admiral club love? Share the password!

Adams Family said...

Unfortunately I am only Gold status with American Airlines, so all that get's me is the ability to butt in line and get on the plane first. I was travelling with someone from Australia who had elite status and could get us into the club for this trip.