Thursday, February 02, 2006

My new Honda Accord coup V6

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is a pretty new car! We had to get Jared another car after the accident, but it could not be a new one (car payment) until 2 more years. You are lucky!

Aaron H. said...

Yeah lucky boy, what's it like to be rich?

Richard G Adams said...

Boy, it looks like we will have a new car to tour New Englend when we get there!! Good looking roof, but I do not like the BLUE LOOK?

Anonymous said...

I love the new car!!!

Adams Family said...

For the record, the color is "Graphite Pearl" which is fancy for grey. We obviously traded in the Passat and got a great deal. The Accord is the V6 EX model with a whopping 240HP and is very sporty. It was either a Crossfire or the Accord Coupe, I decided to be practical... Love the car.