So this week is pretty good in my book, despite once again being doused in torrential rain while Wilma sped by Long Island the last few days. Today the sun is once again shining and the leaves are turning pretty. Mom and Dad will arrive late tonight at the Macarthur (Islip) airport which is only 5 min from the house and is a great airport to access on Long Island. I am planning on taking Thursday and Friday off so today really feels like a Friday, can't beat that. Yesterday my boss commented on my trip to Toronto, "I think you would like Toronto, it's just like Utah" of course I can't tell you the setup for this conversation but lets just say the wheels are in motion for some change next year wink wink. Anyway, I thought I would pass along the sum total of my vast experience as a corporate level Sr. Director and it's simply this; "jellybeans". Yes, you heard me right, jellybeans. I have found that it is always a good idea to have a candy dish on your desk as it tends to invite others into your political grasp more easily so that one can freely give opinion and weigh in on matters of the upper Echelon in management. So I just happen to know that our corporate VP of finance and our general manager love jelly-belly jellybeans. Thus, I have a very large tub of beans on my desk.... come on in, talk awhile, here's what I think.....

A whole lot of jelly beans... come on in, have a seat

1 comment:
You are not supposed to move to Toronto, we have not yet come to New York, now we will never get the chance. I was also hoping they would fire you and you would be forced to move to Boise and work for Micron, they would love you!!!
Post a Comment