This weekend was very nice. We just relaxed, did some basic shopping and spent quality time together. Isabelle had her swimming lessons on Saturday, then we ate at Ruby Tuesday's and then went to Walmart and Dress Barn. I actually got to buy Heather a couple of dresses so it was a very good weekend! We also watched King Kong (the girls did not like the movie, but I think it's a great addition to my collection). Conference was really good, we were fairly diligent on Sunday and it was really nice to be able to get the full video online this time with www.byu.tv. I like how they make it on Demand now, so I can pause or replay conference online (score one for technology). Isabelle had a book she made from "Faith in God" for girls and she had a good time writing down the speakers and picking out stories. After the first session though the fun wore off and we got to listen to "I'm bored" all afternoon (payback I'm sure for my behavior when a child, mom would say). Another movie we added to our collection this weekend was Howl's moving castle which is a really good movie if you like this type of animation, the girls and I really like it, it's a great story. Aubree is getting another tooth in so the toothy gremlin is coming out in her (won't eat or sleep). Our trees are starting to get buds on them, spring is coming around the corner.

Aubree, what a good girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment