Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday Distractions for little miss

Aubree is a bit awnery today at Church so this is her out on the lawn (it is very pleasant outside today). I'm conducting sacrament today and as such I also got to give the main talk (since I can't find anyone who is willing to speak today). Next week we will have a choir musical sacrament meeting (like the spoken word). It should be really interesting because the choir consists of myself and three others (hey, at least I don't have to find talks for next week haha).

3 comments:

Kory and Sharese say: said...

That makes me greatful for our little choir. We have a few more than you. That is great that you are willing to sing in your choir. I love people like that.

Kory and Sharese say: said...

I did not know Aubrey was walking?!!

Adams Family said...

Yes, she has been walking for over a month now. She also has three and 1/2 very sharp teeth. She loves to get into everything and loves to be chased around the house. She is quite the little miss.