Thursday, April 06, 2006

Nintendo DS Game - Animal Crossing


Isabelle has a Nintendo DS (like a gameboy but more advanced) and her favorite game is Animal Crossing. The really neat thing about the DS system is that it connects to the internet through a wireless connection and you can play this game and visit other towns that people have built and interact. Not to worry, it has security that you have to allow someone onto your system with a friend code and visa versa. We are getting bored with our town and want to visit the world but can't find anyone we know to trust. Anyway, I'm asking if any of her cousins have a DS and if anyone has animal crossing, so that she can visit them and play together.... please let us know and we will send you our friend codes (yes, Heather and I play it too).

5 comments:

Richard G Adams said...

Is this for Isabelle or you. My DS code is "NOTHINGBUTWORKTIMETOCOMETONYANDEATEATPLY"

Anonymous said...

I might get one when the DS Lite comes out in the U.S. this spring... or summer... or winter... or whenever they get caught up from the huge amount that are selling in Japan right now.

I have played Mario Kart DS on a friend's DS. I definately recommend it.

Michelle said...

Courtney and Hayley both have DS, and Courtney got animal crossing several months ago! I know my girls would love to switch codes with you! Let me know what to do and I will help them

Michelle

Adams Family said...

Hey Jared,

Does Michelle have a separate email address that she checks, if so forward this on.

Our Animal crossing DS codes are as follows:

Isabelle: 4209-7378-6775
Flower: 1718-6746-4747
Adanzu: 1933-4026-0033

You will need to have wireless setup in the house and the DS will need to be configured to connect to the internet (if you have not already done so). To generate an internet friend code you go to the tunnel and talk to the guy on the right (email this to me and we will add them to our list). To add our codes you would just open up the pocket and add them into the list of friends. Then the fun really begins. If any of your friends are online, you can go to the tunnel and visit their town. Or, you can send letters and presents to anyone in your friend list any time. Isabelle is really excited, it adds a nice dimension to the game and she can write letters to her cousins.

Michelle said...

Hayley has had a DS, and since watching Courtney and Isabelle playing, she wanted Animal crossing for her early birthday present (she wanted it anyways. So we will get her configured too.