Mom and Dad are going home tomorrow so we did our usual last minute project cram session. Dad and I have put off the electical work for two years now but Heather held us to the fire. We put in two very difficult ceiling fans where there was no electrical in the master bedroom and living room and a light fixture where none existed in Aubree's room. So now we finally have overhead lights in the house instead of lamps. It took us all day and a lot of crawling in the attic. I had to drill down through the wall from the attic and did so without being able to see exactly where I was drilling so we had one big oops when I drilled a two inch spade hold and missed the wall... We also re-cemented and morter'ed the froot stoop and chimney hearth and did loads of yard work last week.... fun stuff. I'm tired, they need to go home so I can rest!

Just a flesh wound... nothing a lot of spackling can't fix!

No comments:
Post a Comment