Saturday, November 12, 2005

Chicken Little 3D with Isabelle

I'll put some comments on this. Isabelle and I decided to go see a movie on Saturday and it was a toss up between Zathura and Chicken Little. In our theatre they are showing CL in both regular and seperately as Chicken Little in Disney 3D. I'm a sucker for new cool stuff so I convinced Isabelle to see it with me. They gave us cool glasses that we got to keep and they are not the cheap red and blue ones, but the nice polarized ones. Not sure how the technology works but it was really cool to see the movie in true 3D, just like you would see the shows in Disneyland (Honey I shrunk the whatever... shows or Muppets 3D). They did a really good job with it. The overall movie was very entertaining but felt too much like Jimmy Neutron to me. I give the experience a 10/10, the movie by itself was a 6/10. Kids will love it.

Chicken Little 3D with Isabelle

2 comments:

adamsfamily said...

How was the movie? Braxton wants to go see it for his b-day. Isabelle, you look cute in those nifty glasses.

Adams Family said...

I'll put some comments in.