Sunday, July 24, 2005

My new Church Calling(s)

I was officially called and set apart in my new calling this Sunday. So I am now currently both the Ward Exec Secretary and the 2nd Councilor in the Bishopric in the South Shore Ward, Plainview Stake. Now that I am up on the stand the girls are on thier own.... although a normal Sunday consists of passing or blessing the sacrament, setting up chairs in the Primary room, or feeding the baby during sacrament so basically we rarely sit together as a family for more than 10-20 min anyway...

My first duty as the 2nd C. was to figure out the strange wet spot that is forming on the floor in classroom 15, looks like the AC ventallation in the adjacent maint room is sweating through the wall... or else somebody wet themselves and couldn't make it to the proper facility.... hmmm, I choose the first.

No comments: