Heather has had a membership at Curves for over a year now and, believe it or not, she actually goes there and exercises pretty much every day (except sat and sun). The only problem is, they don't open up the doors until 7am. She used to drop Isabelle off to school every morning and take Aubree with her and it worked well because Aubree was a cute baby and the owner loved to watch her. Since early this summer they changed ownership. Now that school is about to begin and Aubree is a bit too wild to take to the gym, Heather came up with a brilliant solution. She bent the ear of the owner and convinced them that she would be the perfect person to open the gym at 6:30am giving Curves an early niche and all she would require of them is to waive her monthly dues. This weekend she finalized the deal and now has a key to the gym and started this morning. So big congrats to Heather for coming up with a unique solution to her problem and having the guts to push it through. Now she gets to go early and exercise every morning and doesn't have to pay for it, and I can get to work on time.
On a side note, I was informed by my loving dear wife and daughter this Sunday while conducting Sacrament meeting that my face is getting noticeably "plump" and that I need to start an exercise program before I look like a pumpkin head for Halloween. Sheesh...
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Heather Adams, I am SO, SO, SO impressed. Way to go! Was there ever any doubt as to who had the brains in the Adams family? Love the initiative. Love it.
Remamber the thing downstairs? Get on it and the head problem will go away. I have stared up again after I stared falling on my head.
Yes Dad, every morning I watch Heather get up at 6am and I say to myself, "Hey, I should get up too and get on the treadmill downstairs.....zzzzzzzzz" and that is pretty much all I remember until the alarm goes off. I'll work on it.
When we come to live with you, in the near future, when I go downstairs and get on the treadmill, will I have to remove all of the cobwebs, dirt, and other debris that has festered on it for the past two years?
Post a Comment