My Cool Dad
By Isabelle Adams
Dedicated to my cool dad
By Isabelle Adams
Dedicated to my cool dad
In my family I have a little sister, a mom, a dad and a pet dog. The person I look to for help is my mom. The person I look to when I have nothing to do is my sister. The person I look to when I am alone and scared is my dog. And the person I look to when I am feeling down is my father.
The title fits in because every one in my family has a meaning to me. My mother is kind. My sister is there for me. My dog understands love. And my dad is simply a cool dude.

2 comments:
Isabelle - you're a cute girl! I loved reading your description of your family. And I bet your Dad knows how lucky he is to have you for a daughter.
PS. Sara says hi and talks about you often.
Very nice Isabelle!!!
Post a Comment