Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Barcelona Spain, a beautiful city! I would definitely put this on my top 3 places to visit in Europe. I plan on taking Heather there some day and spending a week. Right off the coast of the Mediterranean, gorgeous beaches, beautiful buildings, restaurants are great, shopping is nice and pretty cheap for Europe, clean and friendly atmosphere and very safe.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Those pictures are really cool. Looks like a very pretty city. I love the architecture of Europe.

Richard G Adams said...

Whare's the OCEAM? Call me about Noton.

Kory and Sharese say: said...

Wow, very pretty buildings, nothing like them in the US. Many looked like they were under construction.

Aaron H. said...

You are the international man of mystery!

Michelle said...

I just read your comments on your pictures. I'll bet our top 3 would be completely different than your top 3. I think everyone would choose the countries that they have been to. What is your top 3?