Friday, April 11, 2008

House pictures in St. Louis

This is the house we are going to bid on after seeing about a dozen or so houses while house hunting here in Washington MO. We are negotiating to have the builder finish the basement with two more bedrooms, bathroom and a rec room but are still waiting on the costs. The builder will also complete some basic landscaping, seed/sod the lawn and put in a brick mailbox. As is, the house has 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths and they should have it finished within the next 3-4 weeks.






























































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Lets move now..... like today and this second! And is that a walk-in closet I saw? But that is my favorite house out of all of them.

Izzy-Belle

Michelle said...

It looks beautiful! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun looking.

Kory and Sharese say: said...

What a beautiful home. I'm sure you will not miss your other one. You guys deserve a comfortable, new, and wonderful home.

Anonymous said...

Love the house! Hope you bid just right - enjoy the adventure!