Friday, January 11, 2008

Post Christmas, and a happy New Year

Post Christmas playtime. I told the girls that my favorite part of Christmas is the "melt-down" that invariably happens with Children and post Christmas blues. I even had my camera ready for the moment of tears and grumpy'ness, but the girls let me down this year... no tears, no fighting, nothing but smiles and happiness. Ah well, there is always next year. I can say that I really enjoyed getting some time off at the end of the year and spending it with the family, we all had a really good time playing, watching movies, eating, and hanging out around the house. For new years, we held a Pirates of the Carribbean marathon and almost missed the ball being dropped because we were so caught up in the last movie. Happy New Year everyone!











1 comment:

Richard G Adams said...

Next year I think We will Spend Christmas With You. I get alat MORE!!!