Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The new Corporate Headquarters, they better get to work!

I took a quick drive (hour and a half) up to Connecticut this afternoon for a meeting with the General Contractor, Architect, Electrician, Building owner and our Corporate Sr VP of HR to discuss the plans and build out of our new Corporate offices. Since we divested Dymo to Rubbermaid they are getting kicked out of the offices in 30 days. This office space is about 15 min from the old office. Looks like a lot of work, I have a running bet with the CEO that they are not in on July 1st as planned.... The shining moment of the day was when I ran across an Arby's in Queens and had lunch there, I haven't had a beef n' cheddar since we went to S. Utah last year, man was it good!! (I wish we had them on Eastern Long Island)

No comments: