Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Look, a pig in Toronto!

After a week in Toronto dealing with problems, I am obliged to take advantage of food. Near the hotel is a place called Boston Pizza that I decided to try out, it was very good. My outbound flight was a disaster to which I will have to forever strike from memory (after I write this of course). My flight was to leave for LaGuardia airport in NY at 11am so I arrived at around 9am to get through customs etc. only to find my flight was cancelled, so I then got booked on the 2pm flight but because of weather in NY they delayed, and delayed, and delayed forever. Finally the plane and pilots arrived (from LaGuardia of course) and we got on the plane at about 5:30 but then were told while we were trapped, that they would make a decision at around 7:30 if the plane would be able to take off, so we drove the plane to a remote location and sat there for 2 hours. We took off at about 8pm and the total flight time was only 1 hour!!! So my day was wrecked and 10 hours in an airport is something I would never want to do again.... blah. And all this for a half inch of snow at the stink'n airport, sheesh.

Alone in Toronto, eating at Boston Pizza, yummy brownie icecream delight

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You know, you keep eating like that, you are going to get fat.

Will post some pictures of some japanese food for you....ahhh, doesn't that just bring back memories;)

Adams Family said...

Yes, good ones. I remember eating "star wars" food as we fondly called it in Japan as it looked and tasted as if it were from another planet, "don't ask what it is Elder, just eat it!"